Method 1. Open the document in Word. In many cases, blank pages in a Word document result from extra added paragraphs or page breaks.
- photoshop cs6 serial number keygen mac.
- Add or delete a page in Word for Mac.
- franklin planner app for mac!
- Duplicate a page.
- delete an extra page - Microsoft Community;
- How to delete a page from Word | Alphr?
- how to install 1channel on kodi mac.
If you see both or more than one of each , highlight it all at once. Hit the Delete key. You may need to hit Delete a few more times to delete the entire page.
- How to delete a page from Word;
- youtube mp3 downloader mac app!
- minecraft cracked server mac download.
Turn off the paragraph marks. Now you can make those markers invisible again. Method 2. Undeletable blank pages can occur in documents that end with tables. Navigate to the Table Tools tab.
Add or delete a page in Word for Mac - Word for Mac
The table settings will appear in the top bar. Enable paragraph marks.
- Was this information helpful?.
- old apple cinema display new mac pro!
- download all site files mac?
- Thank you for your feedback!.
- mac address how to find iphone?
- bioshock infinite god mode mac.
Navigate to the Home tab. Click once inside the font size box. The box contains a number e.
How to delete a page from Word
Times New Roman. The blank page should disappear immediately. You can usually highlight the entire pasted table and hit the Delete key. If that doesn't work, try this: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. This site is not responsible for what they say. How to delete last blank page in Word Authored by: TonyT on Jan 15, '11 RMo on Jan 15, '11 Werdze on Jan 18, '11 CrisBCT on Jan 18, '11 Search Advanced.
From our Sponsor Latest Mountain Lion Hints Click here for complete coverage of Lion on Macworld. User Functions Username: What's New: Hints 1 new Hints in the last 24 hours Comments last 2 days No new comments Links last 2 weeks No recent new links. What's New in the Forums?
Nano 7 - backgrounds TM backup via Ethernet.
How to Delete an Unwanted Blank Page in Word
This will pull up all the blank space and eventually remove the final page completely. On a Mac, you may have to press the backspace key and the function key at the same time.
This shows the location of any rogue, empty paragraphs as well as page breaks. To delete empty paragraphs, select the paragraph mark and delete it. To delete page breaks, select the page break and delete it.